Monday, October 25, 2010

Teamwork

I did some searching online yesterday for videos relating to "cooperation" and "teamwork", which are themes for our School Spotlight this week.  I wanted to kick off each morning this week with a fun video before a time of discussion and journalling.  I discovered some great Sesame Street videos on cooperation, one of which was enjoyed by my class this morning (aren't grade sevens and eights surprising sometimes?).  You have to love Sesame Street - have you seen the True Mud/True Blood spoof yet ("That's not true mud...that's a potato!")? 

At this point in the post, some of you may be wondering if I have lost my sanity.  It's quite possible...

In my webiverse travels, I also came across a non-Sesame Street, yet still humourous, video on teamwork.  Can you name that tune (and bonus points for the composer)?

No comments: