Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Little People

I forgot all about the video below but recently re-discovered it while looking for something else for inspiration. I was a stay-at-home dad at the time and this is one of many projects FK and I worked on.  This video was made way back in February 2008 when I was just getting started with DSLR photography (and we were living in TO, which seems a lifetime ago).  As you can see, the exposure changes frame to frame, the focus is a little off and if you look closely, you can see the string that moves the swing.  It was still fun to make, mostly because it was quality time spent with a Sprout.  FK was surprised to watch it the other day (she had forgotten about it, too), and JK now wants to watch it all the time, saying "Again, again!".

1 comment:

Karen said...

Thanks for sharing! I enjoyed watching this little video again.
Karen