Friday, December 31, 2010

Cafe Press Dot Ca

As my family knows, I like to give gifts. I think I can safely say that giving gifts is one of my love languages. I especially love Christmas when I can not only buy gifts for under the tree, but also co-ordinate stocking stuffers to go with them. This year was no exception. For example, in his stocking, among other things, JK received a "Trucktown" book, a die cast snowplow, and a digger ornament to hang on the tree.

As a family we also like to have an ornament on the tree that suggests a family trait, a favourite hobby or activity, or reflects something that happened during the past year. Many years in the future we will look at all the ornaments on the tree and wonder why the tree is leaning over remember our family's adventures and activities.  This year I found great ornaments at cafepress.ca.  My spouse and the Sprouts each found an ornament in their stocking Christmas morning.  I enjoyed watching their expressions as they opened the envelope and saw what was inside.  Each ornament was proudly hung on the tree alongside the other family ornaments.  Check out the Cafe Press website if you are stuck for a gift!









No comments: