Friday, April 9, 2010

Phew!

This 4 day week felt like a month. Report cards were due to the office (only 1 mistake - yes!), an old/new student with behavourial issues arrived in my classroom after a six month absence, my students finally (!) finished editing and typing up their chosen stories for the classroom newsletter and today was our grade's turn for hot dog day (on a long Friday, no less). Phew! Anyway, the week is over, it is Friday night and almost time to curl up with my spouse on the couch and either watch a movie or another episode or two of Bones (or ....).

Tomorrow is grocery/errand day in town. It is supposed to be a nice spring day, so I think a trip to Dairy Queen with the family is in order. Now, what kind of ice cream cone should I have as a reward for getting through this week? I am definately getting a sugar cone, that's for sure!

No comments: