Sunday, April 3, 2011

Sunday Morning Vignettes

Before breakfast:

"Pa - paahhh, I'mmmm hungryyyy!".  As usual, JK wakes up on a weekend morning, hungry for breakfast.  And, as usual (weekend ritual), I have to pick him up from his bed and carry him downstairs.  Not sure how much longer I'm going to be able to carry him and navigate the stairs in my bleary, morning state.

At breakfast:

JK decided he didn't want oatmeal after all, but FK did.  "Who are you and what happened to my daughter?"  She never eats oatmeal.

We are running out of two things this morning: milk and coffee.  Which is the more desperate situation - coffee or milk....coffee...milk...coffee...milk?

Definately coffee.  Have to go to town today for supplies.

After breakfast:

FK is walking around with a blanket for a cape and a chopstick for a wand (JK following her everywhere as her assistant), chanting incantations from Harry Potter.  I wonder what the next phase is going to be....

No comments: