Sunday, January 30, 2011

Sick on Sunday

For some reason the littlest Sprout and I seem to have had low immune systems over the past two months.  We have both been sick a lot with colds.  I have already used up all my compassionate leave days, am close to using up all my sick days, and it is only the end of January.  I lost my voice this morning, and JK is still coughing, so we stayed home while my spouse and the oldest Sprout went to town to attend church and do the grocery run.  I'm taking a break from preparing emergency sub plans for tomorrow, and JK is curled up on the couch watching his favourite movie How To Train Your Dragon (in my opinion a better movie than Toy Story 3).  From time to time a hear a wistful voice coming from the living room, "Papa, I would like my own dragon."  Thank goodness dragons don't exist (except in little boys' imaginations).

No comments: