Sunday, August 28, 2011

Too Much To Say

Often I read on blogs that have not been updated for a while that the author states that he/she had nothing to say.  Sometimes that is the case for me, too, but this week was the opposite.  Is it possible to have too much to say?  The problem, of course, is that this past week was incredibly busy with school meetings (an overload of information, but so many cool, new things this year!), preparing the classroom for the first day, lesson and long-range planning, getting to know new staff and reconnect with returning teachers, making time to play with the kids, cook dinner, keep up with the household chores (I still can't wrap my head around how much laundry we have to do) and trying to stay sane.  The week provided a plethora of source material for blogging, but I didn't have the time to process the information to be able to write coherent blog posts (unless you enjoy reading gibberish, which I can write on request).  And now that I have a little time, well, I'm already thinking ahead to this coming week.  Last week's ideas and possible posts seem almost irrelevant.  I think instead I'll just jot down my ideas and thoughts on paper today, enjoy the quiet and savour my cup of coffee.

No comments: