Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Picture This

Three images today that stood out, all starring the littlest Sprout:
  1. I went outside this morning to pick up strewn about garbage left by a very large, hungry bear (yet again!).  As I was putting it back in the bin, I heard a voice behind me asking "What are you doing, Papa?"  I turned to find my son wearing nothing but his underwear and two different coloured pair of Crocs on his feet. 
  2. This afternoon, whilst getting a drink of water in the kitchen, I looked out the window to see my son outside stepping off the "Peeing Rock", having finished draining his bladder and trying to pull up his pants. 
  3. Tonight, playing dress-up with his sister, JK comes downstairs wearing just a pair of gold sequin shorts, untidily tucked into his blue underwear.  "Look at me!", he cries.  Back upstairs he goes, then again downstairs wearing just blue underwear and a pair of butterfly wings.
Sorely needed laughter today...more to follow.

No comments: