Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Jo

It rained and snowed yesterday. However, the sun peeked out in the late afternoon with some gorgeous light, so I asked Jo if he could help me with my photography. I wanted to practice rim lighting (placing the sun behind the subject). Jo readily agreed, so we hustled outside, positioned ourselves and I snapped away. After taking a number of shots, I sadly noticed that Jo's hoodie was not a good choice of colour. Oh well (black and white conversion, here we come; see previous post). I couldn't convince him to change his hoodie, so we went back into the house. Two minutes later, Jo says, "Let's try again." He quickly changed into a collared shirt. Out we raced, but the amazing light was already gone. Sigh. I still managed to capture this image, though.

2013 10 21 Josiah 026

No comments: